Have you always wanted to attend a red carpet event, meet Caitriona Balfe, see Outlander on the big screen, all while donating to charity? This is your chance! Charitybuzz has an auction that is currently live for a premiere tickets that come with a meeting with Caitriona herself with proceeds going to World Child Cancer. Click here to bid in the auction.
You and a guest will receive 2 tickets to Starz’s Season 2 premiere of Outlander at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City on April 4, 2016.
In addition to your premiere tickets, you and your guest will have the opportunity to meet & take a photo with Caitriona Balfe!
World Child Cancer patron Caitriona Balfe stars in Outlander as Claire Randall, a married combat nurse from 1945 who is mysteriously swept back in time to 1743, where she is immediately thrown into an unknown world where her life is threatened.
The Outlander series, adapted from Diana Gabaldon’s international best-selling books, spans the genres of romance, science fiction, history and adventure into one epic tale.
About World Child Cancer: Every child with cancer should have access to the best possible treatment and care.
Your support will enable us to plan and commit to delivering vital treatment and care for children with cancer, and their families in the developing world. At the moment over 200,000 children develop cancer each year; that equates to over 500 children a day, with the majority of these children living in low-income countries. For children with cancer in the developing world, their survival rates are as low as 10%, compared to an 80% survival rate in the developed world. You can help us to even the odds and really make a difference to the lives of children with cancer and their families
- This experience occurs on Apr 04, 2016
- Valid for 2 people.
- Participant must be at least 21.
- Prize winner will be solely responsible for any and all expenses associated with the acceptance and use of prize not specified as part of the prize including, but not limited to, travel to and from the screening and any and all federal, state and local taxes on prizes.
- Tickets are subject to terms and conditions as stated on such tickets and various additional material restrictions may apply.
- Exact seating is to be determined by prize supplier.
- Should the prize winner or his/her guest while attending the screening become involved in any situation or occurrence that could reflect unfavorably upon the prize supplier, or that creates the potential for death, disability, injury and/or property damage to any party, prize supplier shall have the right, in its reasonable discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend the prize or any portion thereof without notice and without any compensation being paid to the winner.
- Cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
- Cannot be transferred.